Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Sunday, May 03, 2009

best fren??

The other day i was hit by a hard qns..

Kun yu asked me don i hav a best fren,whom i tell all my probs to and i stoned.
I do hav frens.its not like im a total loner tho i am sometimes...just tat i don think i hav best frens..close frens yes tho..

hmmm..last time i know its yani and mira but recently our connections sorta fades?totally my fault tho.hahah..den with my xinmin frens..honestly we only meet up like few months once..for the 1st batch atleast..for my juniors,once or twice a year?

the only person i see the most is ira and that's was cos we're in the same sch.


after that qns..i was like errr..
guess for me its better not to have best frens..tat was my reply to her.im not the kind to share my problems with ppl much anyway and im not compassionate enuff to understand whenever they hav probs..


when i told my mom abt this,she just said that ur best fren is ur mom what..haha..i love my mom XDXD


i am totally a mommy's gal..



~Huda