Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tough

Yani,you asked me how's school right?

One word..TOUGH!!!

Hahaha...I mean for a slacker like me...Every freaking module there's assignments!!!Aaargh!!What makes matter worse was we need to use the computers almost everyday and I am sharing with my bro so...

I was thinking that if this continues on,I should just wake up early in the damn morning to use the com to do research..And here my mom was saying it's ok,just share the com 'cause you are in the First year..Not much to do..Yeah right!

Haven even been in the 3rd week and I already dislike this lecturer whose name I don even wan to remember...She's so slow and disorganised!!I mean she gave us the list of materials to buy for her class which some will have the next day..In addition to that,she gave us assignments which was supposed to be done in the materials she told us to buy...

Besides nearly killing myself with stress and confusion,I guess school's pretty much fun..My classmates are great as we help each other a lot..But I really suffered at drawing classes...Hahaha...I was like the last one to finished yesterday and everyone was crowding around me at one time..The pressure was killing me.... >__<

Slackerz & Loserz!!!