Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Thursday, April 05, 2007

DMD 3 Days Orientation!!!

One word for it...DAMN SYIOK MAN!!!

I speak like a chinese by the end of the day..Read my blog and u get what i mean...
Since there are 3 days,I will just briefly describe to u what I did...

Day 1

Yahh!!First day as usual,I was nervous..So nervous that I felt kinda numb...Woke up @ 7 am and went out @ 7.45..We have to reached there by 8.30 for registration...When I reached there I was like ' SHIT!!I'm damn lost!! '

Then had to called Lihin to asked where is the TFA( Thetre of Arts )..When I finally got there,everyone I saw was alone..Man...Hate it when I have to make new friends..When I went to the reg desk,I didn't know what to do so I asked one of the guys whether I need to reg now..

Then he looked at me with a funny smile and said that they haven't start registering yet so he asked me to relax..I was so damn paiseh lor!!Haha... At 8.30 the registration began and I was allocated at Group 4...

I went into the room and sat down..I was soo quiet..As well as everyone else..No one is talking to each other..Then came one guy who sat behind me..His name is Christian,which I found out later, and he asked me whether I am from Group 4..I said Yes then we went silent again..

Then came our OGL ( Orientation Group Leader ) who introduced themselves as Jac and Trudy...They are soo nice!! Hahha..While waiting for everyone to settle down,I saw Ray coming in!!!I was like ' RAYY!!!! ' in my mind...Finally someone I know..

But too bad he's not in the same course as mine..While I'm in DMD,he's in DET ( Digital Entertainment Technology ) In total,there are 18 students in my class,including me...

Then we were being led to outside where we were supposed to bond...There I made my first friend and so on...AT first the boys was kinda quiet then slowly with the OGLs' enthusiaism,we showed our true colours..All are soo fun to talk to!I found out that me and Nigel was the only oldest ones in the group!!

Sad to say,the most dreading thing I prayed not to happen was that there are no malays in that group!!So I am surrounded by the chinese..Hahha..Not that I mind of course..They are nice and we slowly started to bond when the day ends..We also selected our IC and AIC...

Nothing much for the first day except more briefing about our courses...After the orientation,met with Amirah at 6+ to go eat at Hougang Mall then went home and straight away sleep..

Day 2

Have to be there by 8.15 am..The 2nd day was more exciting 'cause we were playing games and everyone started bond..The games was damn funny!!You get to see how we work as a team and their reactions at each stations of the games..Especially the game called 'Charade' where we had
showed our teammates the title of a movie without telling our mouths...

It was lucky that Boon Chong was clever and knew how to act 'cause we messed along the way..
I even joined the games with such enthusiasms that I surprised myself..Hahha..It's hard not to join when all of your members are having fun...

We then had to come up with a skit for our theme which was 'Hercules'...We split into two groups where one had to think of the skit while the others left to do the board from our group names..

I went home about 9.30 pm doing the board with Shukang,Merissa,Lilin and Jac...It was soo fun!!I finally met my 'species' there!Hahah...Almost all of them are anime freak!!! ^__^

Day 3

Came at 8.30 am to finished up the board and practised our skit..I got the part ' Megara ',the Hercules' galfren..But the skit was supposed to be done in such a way that it was twisted..So instead of Megara,my name was Bananaa and Hercules' Mercury...

And instead of me falling in love with Hercules,I was slapped by Nigel,who played Hecules and him falling in love with the trainer who was played by Aaron..It was the most funniest thing in my life..I was laughing all throughout the show...It was soo damn rare that I participated in this kind of event but I did it...

Once I get my hands on the clip that our nice OGL Jac helped to record,I'll upload it to Youtube!!Hahaha...Then I had to go off early so I missed the rest of the events after th skit..

Overall,I'm glad I am in this group 'cause everyone are friendly even if we do not know each other very well..Hope we are going to be bonded much more closer in the upcoming days!!!

DMD Group 04 -- ANY-THINK ROX!!!!YEAHH!!! ^__^

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:Good luck to those who are having their orientations in the later weeks!!