Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Homecomin

Well..Had my Homecoming yesterday...It was ok actually..What can I say?Almost every year Homecoming was boring....Yesterday was no exception...

Met up with Aini and Jannah before going in the school..Nostalgic hits me when I steeped in..Haha...It was kinda refreshing actually to finally wear my home clothes during Homecoming...Niwae,I went straight to my stall to meet the rest...Missed them man..

One thing I found out was lots of my classmates are going NYP..So there's a high chances that I will run into them...Also saw Syafiq..Member da kurus beb!!Haha...

Helped out at the stall a bit while Jannah and the rest disappeared to God knows where..Hang around with Nasri and Bryan...Then Hidayah and Massanisah came and I walked around with them though Mas had to leave early..Mr Pah also took a pic of us and 'blanje' us hotdogs!!!Hahah..

Sat at the tables where I usually sat during our morning assesmbly,with Nasri,Farhan and Hidayah...Later was joined by Aini,Jannah and Masita..Then the malay boys came and we chat...Hidayah and me waited for Maya and Lihin brfore making our way to Tampiness Mall...

There,we ate at the Century Square..Lihin was bad man!!One point during our feast,he placed something that looked like a chicken on my plate...The key word here is LOOKED...He thought that I was smart enough to tell the difference between a chicken and GINGER..But well,me being me,I bit the thingy!!Bahh!!!The excruciating taste!!

Haha..After that episode,Lihin had to leave first and we walked aro9und some more before going home..The End!!

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:2 more assignmen to go!!