Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Rants

Hmm..Seems like I wanna rant about what me and Maya talked about today...

Well,I went out with Lihin to help Maya with her volunteer work at National Library before meeting with Dayah...It was okay at first but when I met those people there,I kinda hate the atmosphere..Don know why but to me,they are so fake...

I mean what so great about volunteering when outside people have to do their jobs?Lihin and I are not involve in these things but we are the ones who were helping arranging chairs...It's not as if I'm saying that it was such a chore but well,those people aren't doing their jobs and most were just chatting...

Maya asked me to join her next year..At first I was okay with it but now after seeing that,I am having second thoughts..To say frankly,I will never be able to carry out the duty efficiently...I am not patient nor am I compassionate..I have a rebellious streak and hate to be ordered by those who thinks they know it all..

Let's face the fact..Like it or not,I am egoistic..Some might say I have TOO much ego but hell everyone are egoistic..It's just a matter of how you show it..Another thing is,they don know me..Hell,I don even know myself..But then,I don always go against everyone's opinions everytime nor do I value mine more than the rest but sometimes,you just have to stand up for yourself..

I mean it's kinda stupid if you let others push you and step all over your head..You need to rebut and say what you think or feel.. And if they won't accept it and look down on you coz of that,then to hell with them..They may be your friends guys,but they don run your life...

One thing for sure,even though I still dislike that gal from Secondary School to a certain degree,nothing could ever compared to what I felt to those people who backstab others and pretend to know how you feel when in fact they don...Like I've said before,you must experience that pain yourself before you say the famous phrase which is,' I know how you feel..'

To Maya: Relax and don stress out too much beb...Like I said before,only value opinions of those who matters to you and trashed the others..Especially that guy with no *ehem*...Hahaha.. You may think it's difficult now but hey,I've been through all the backstabbing etc so I know how you feel (Get my drift? ) but if I can make my life right again,you can too ya... Call me if you need anything or someone to talk to... All I can say is,this experience will make you more mature and give you a new perspective of life and the types of people you can or should not trust..Believe me I know...Hahha...

Well,that's all I have to say about what I feel about today...

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!