Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Wish come true

YESH!!!After all the anticipation aka sleepless night aka constipation etc,I finally knew which course I am going to!!!And boy was my luck running high!!

First: I fulfilled my wish of entering Nanyang Poly..

Second: I am enrolled into the freaking course that I want which is Digital Media Design

And Last: Wani,Ira and Bryan will be attending the same school!!

Ain't that great or what?Hahaha...I can still remember this morning...At first I was kinda lazy to get up in the morning..Hell it was 9 am and Madi was already msg-ing me..I slept at 6 am ok so of course I was reluctant to wake up..

Then everything came down on me when I remembered that the posting result was today..Without even washing my face I straight away went to on my com...Hahah..You should see me talking to myself..I was ssoooo damn scared to look at the result...

Then I thought 'What the hell..Better get it done and over with,' and pin in my NRIC and VOLA!!!My eyes skimmed the sentence one by one...My heart lifted when I saw the school I'll be attending is Nanyang and it soared to the point I felt like I wanna shout when I saw the course I received...

I could have shouted if not for the fact that my mother was sleeping and she would beat the hell outta me if I even make a single tap on the wood...Hahaha...

Hmm..So far,I knew that Madi and Ain will be going to Republic of Singapore taking a design course and biomedical course respectively...Marzuki on the other hand, is going to Ngee Ann..Looks like we're taking separate roads now...

However,Nasri,Xinyi and Rong Hui decided to retain while Jannah decided to take up private candidate...Aiwen and Fauzan are going to try to appeal and the results will be known on Tuesday...All the best for this group and make sure to do your best!!

I'll be rooting for you!! ^__^

Once again I thank god for giving me a chance..It is also thanks to the efforts I had put in all those WEEKS before O levels..Haha..What do u want me to say?I'm still a 'last-minute' kinda guy...

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:See ya in our new school guys!!