Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Medical Check-up

Went for my medical chck-up yesterday with Wani and Ira...Supposedly meet at 10 but well,u know us malays...We finally met up around 10+ in the bus..Change our bus near the AMK MRT station...Of course we chatted along the way..

Kinda dropped at the wrong bus stop and had to walk to the hospital..It's not really that far and I am glad for the extra exercise..Been a long time since I stretched my legs..Hahah..

There were quite a number of students..Had to take off my clothes and wear the hospital's one..You know the drills...Wani had to take her injection for Hep B as she is a Health Science student..Ira was given the task of looking after our belongings'..Hahha..

As usual,I was fretting my shit off my pants..'Cause of the bloody colour test..They just had to write that those with colour defiency could not take design courses and a few others..And in result,I was scared shitless due to the shit that had come off my pants..(What the hell am I talking here again? ) Though Ira had told me to calm down numerous times and not be nervous,I refused to comply to her oh-so-nice advice..

Think Ira was annoyed..Hahah..Like my favourite phrase,"Don't pin up your hopes too much.." cause you will only be disappointed in the end...However I passed everything and the doctor was like ' Good everything is good!No problem at all! '

Though I am not happy with my result of sitting at home and eating..Hahaha..My momma blew her head off when I told her my current weight..Hmm...She scare me sometimes with her desperation of having a 'slim' daughter... -.-;

After that went to NYP to take the Mendaki form for Wani and we went to Compass Point to eat though Wani went home..Went to the Comic Connections and I bought Wild Adapter Vol.2...Love that manga...

Hmmm...Nothing much after that except going home I guess...That's all for yesterday..Then today had to wake up @ 10.15 to fetch my grandma from the NKF place in AMK..Near the same place where we went for our chck-up..Momma gave some money for the taxi fare..The taxi driver was speaking to me in chinese and I was like' Wha?'

He thought that I was a chinese..Hahaha..I like that...Niwae,being the blur sotong me,I ended up lost though not as severely as usual..Hahah..After that went home with of course my grandma whom I eventually met at the darn place,and here I am...

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:How am I suppose to take driving licenses with my horrible sense of directions I wonder... >_<