Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Lepakz

Hmmm...Just got back...

Today nothing much happened 'cause I was busy filling up the enrolment shit papers...Haiz...So hard to understand...Then met up with Lihin and Apiz @ 10+ pm or so 'cause they helped me to take the mendaki form from school..

Though 2molo I still need to go back there again as they kinde forgoit take another set..But still,thanx for the efforts guys..Hahaha...Buat susah2 jek...

After that we sat for a while and chat till 11.30 pm and sent Apiz home at the bus stop...Me and Lihin sat for another hour and talked about stuffs like taking cars' and motors' licenses....Even planned on a day out where we will ride our bikes to NYP..It's my request as I want to know the route to take...

Tomolo will be meeting Ira and Wani @ 10 am to go for our medical check-up...Yeap...I guess that's all then..

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:School starts on 16 April for NYP students! ^__^