Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Monday, March 12, 2007

Enjoy

Yeah..Sorry for the late update BUT!~

I had fun last Saturday when our group consisted of Me,Maya,Lihin,Hafiz,Yana and Madi went for our yearly picnic..Hahah..It was fun..

Had an accident in the toilet where I seemed to drop my contact lens so had to wear specs...Met with Lihin and Yana at the bus stop though I was kinda lost for a second...Hmmm..I think Yana's estate area has an illusion charm or something..Always seem to get me lost man...Niwae,met with them and boy was I shocked to see how many food they brought..

I was like 'Are we gonna run away from home or something?'

A bus stopped and I was saying that all the people was looking at the food we brought and we didn't see Maya waving at us in the bus...I think she's forgot that we r no living in the past where handphones have not been invented yet..Hahhaa..

Had to wait for the other bus...Chatted in the bus and pitched our tents when we reached there...Met up with Hafiz and Madi and the fun began..Not gonna go into details 'cause there's so much happening there..

Sang birthday song to Lihin,poured flour into his ears actually,took piccies and BERENDAM in the water!!Yahhooo!!Then Maya had to leave and later Yana...So left me with the boys..Ate and waited for Maya..

Some incredible funny thing happened..Seemed like our OH-so-clever baby boys had pitched their tents near the red ants' nest...Hahah...You should see their reactions when they were bitten..Priceless I tell you!They were so girly..Even afraid to go inside their tent to take out their belongings leaving me to do their jobs...

Then Lihin went into the 'Mission Impossible' mode which I personally called the 'Panicked and Despo' mode..He picked an underwear not sure whose and went flapping and hitting the red ants...Nyahahah..Hilarious!!!And of course embarassing..I mean we are talking about an underwear here!!Not a towel!!


Link of that short scene:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ubwQ7mmPSc



After that scene which had all the makciks and pakciks looking in wonder,we packed and went home...More like Madi went home..The three of us lepak at a playground where we took some piccies using Lihin's camera..Then I went home after insisting Maya not to waste time by sending me home...


Reached home and the first I did was to bath..


Next day,accompanied my mom to a neighbour's granddaughter's birthday..Hmmm..Walk around in Compass point and went home...That's all I guess..Sad to say,on that Saturday,Hafiz and Liyana went down with a fever and I me with a Flu...Too much excitement I guess...Here some piccies I and Maya took with my HP...











See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!