Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Packed

Going to play netball with my FYP members tomolo and our teacher,Ms Grace!!!

たのしみにする!!XDXD


And then on Friday,my family are gg to the zooo!!!!Whheeee~
Lastly,im gonna hav my reunion with my 1st batch frens on sun...

my schedule is so pack @___@

well..havta enjoe as much as i can since next week,we'll be starting on our animation...Finally after 6 weeks of the stupid pre-production >.>

And i realised im beginning to blow my top more often now.. -.-





ANYWAY,im really falling in love with this song...even thjo i hav the vid of it since like last yr,i didn't really listen to it till like recently..






Ohno was so emotional during his stage plays...I wanna watch T___T

i guess i jus hav a weakness for guy's hands,eyes,smile and who cried while singing... >.>
aiba too cried once and my hearty went thump-thumpy XDXD


~Huda