Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Sunday, February 08, 2009

my own world

I realise somehow im beginning to back out from my social circle...
Even my mom said tat i'm unsociable...bahh...


still dying on Character Animation...and tomolo is the beginning of sp 4..
And i hav a test too..Iff anyone fail this test,we automatically fail sp4...
Great..Just great..



hmmm....lotsa of my fren don know why i like oono..they said he's not good looking ( which i told them many times before..i don go for looks -.-)

but i somehow found out the ans recently..oono reminds me of my dad XDXD


its true wat they said...women usually looks for someone they like who reminds them of their father...



especially when both of them hav the same crazy hardcore interest like fishing... -.-