Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Compile songs

Compilations lyrics of this song?? I was bored...another way to pass the time rather than emo-ing...i got lazy at the end.. >.>
Be With You
Ohno
Your voice, your smiles, everything about you
Always for me and always because of me
Hitomi wo Tojite
Hirai Ken
I wish forever
Close your eyes, let me paint your picture,
even if the world should abandon me,
this would help me get through it all
Orion
Mika Nakashima
It was me who cried
The beautiful winter constellations,
hope they don't disappear from the skies
I looked at it,
I believe
Hero
Arashi
Now,
you're a real hero
This field is the stage where you will shine
You're out of tears and now standing here
Those hero's eyes give courage to the world
You're Hero!
Truth
Arashi
Although a small light is born
You grieve all over again
It is like the lie in a circle
Ohno
The lie disappears
Arashi
Although the last feather unfolds
The law changes
The flower of the lily is short-lived
The pain will not vanish
If it is a dream,
then so is the love
One Love
Ohno
An irreplaceable encounter
is connecting to a miracle
Memories are piling up
The song of our beginning is echoing
Arashi
Supporting me no matter when,
to my friend I share laughter and tears
My heart is full of just one thing,
the word I'm sending is thank you