Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Monday, February 02, 2009

emoemoemoemoemoemo

Bah..Here I am blogging again while waiting for my other 2 grp members to finish their class..Meme and Cher facebook-ing beside me...

Nothing 2 do,i went to my frens' blogs...Reading their blog makes me wonder wat the hell im doing with my life...they r finishing sch very soon and already strting to worry abt their future...im here and im emo-ing alone..

im having a mixed emotions rite now...like i wan to do somethin but i don wat...mayb i just nd to walk by the sea and calm my thoughts...

sometimes i feel like i just wan to go somewhere far where i know no one and strt a new life...@____@
im tired of life...haiz...i wan to go back to my kiddy life...even tho it still sux..atleast i won hav to worry abt the future...



abt sch life...i guess i get by...
i only hav my Character Animation and Semester Project left...hopefully i get a good enough grade and maintain it at __>3.2....



social life...sadly enuf or not sadly enuf its getting worse..
the only recent ppl person i chat with,besides my nyp whom i hav to meet everyday a sch,was hafiz..and tat was like only 3-4 sentences on msn...>.>

my fault i guess cos i don find the time to catch up with them myself...but i don know...i feel kinda weird after not meeting for so long..i mean ive changed alot...don know whether in a good way or bad tho...


family...Im still the damn brat im always am...always sulk when i don get wat i wan..just 2 days ago i was pissed with my mom...just cos she don wan to walk a bit and wan 2 take taxi..im angry cos she won let me walk alone,scared of the consructions workers and it was like at 10+ pm at jalan kayu..

i hold grudges...u know tat...so till yesterday, i was in my emo caccoon..

till i wan 2 cook maggi...i placed it beside the sink first cos my mom cookin..she asked me whether if i wanted to cook it and i said yes...next thing i knew,she cooked for me..usually she won do it cos she said im lazy if i ask her..


wat a shitty person i am..



sometimes i just wan to not act...just wanna come to sch and not talk..minding my own business..i don wan to say hi or be happy when im not...dammit...im tired thus the stupid emo rants...






wat do i wan to be?














just someone who hav a job to support herself...












but wat?










..........................................




let me sleep more...