Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Saturday, August 30, 2008

teachers' day,wall-e and bugis

Went out to Xinmin yesterday with Jannah,Ain and Wani..Hahhaa..Missed them alotz..

Met them outside school..Ouyang and Hongzhi was also there..Hongzhi hensem lor..LOL..

Anyway,we cannot go in cos of the stupid rule that said slippers are not allowed... >.>
I was so close to cursing which I haven done since i left secondary sch life.. @___@

In the end we managed to get inside but Hongzhi failed cos he's still weaing slippers..Ain managed to borrow one sandals from the security guard aunty..The freaking weird thing was that we r not allowed to watch the performance lor..

Idiot OM..He only like join this year and want to act as though he has been working in tat school for years..Juat die la..We can't even walk anywhere beside the canteen..When he asked where we are gg,i just replied what cannot walk here issit?

LOL..The old Huda was getting back...

In the end Mrs Lim Hui Hui went down and saw the whole bunch of ex-students inbthe canteen,she was surprised and then just ask us to go up and watch the performance..Bastard OM la..

After the performance,we went to see the teachers..LOL..We went to see Ms Ng and Cikgu Norliza and Puan Ida..We also met the cleaner aunty!!!! XDXD

So hilarious!!

I was pretty happy on that day cos alot compliemented me on my lost weight..Even though I hav like gain a lot.. -.-

Can't wait for the next gathering..Suddenly missed my classmates...Haiz...

Hmm..Im strting to like him..XDXD
After 2 times seeing him again..

Hmm..Aftr that went to sch and met Shu Kang..
Did my feedback and we went to watch movie..Meeting Cher,Meme,Lin and Rainee at Cathay..But well,you know me right..We were supposed to drop at Somerset but we dropped at Orchard instead..

LOL..>It's ok SK,We nd to exercise anyway.. XD
So we walked to Somerset..

Watched movie at 4.45pm..So many hilarious and almost embarrassing moment for me.. @____@
After the movie,I went to meet my mom at CP and eat dinner..I ate Western food which is BADDDDD....Well,last time to enjoy food before the training days come.. XD
Then we went home..Ahhh~

So tired...Going out again today to Geylang to watch the concert...Nothing to do at home anyway.. XD


~K

Meme asked me the reason I wan to lose weight and I replied,I wan a boyfren...
LOL!!!!!
I am 20 years old so its normal.. XD

When I told my mom tat,she was like,Huda u getting 'gatal' hor..