Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Thursday, August 28, 2008

IM DONE

OMGOMG!!!! Im freakin done man!!!

My days of suffering is OFFICIALLY OVER!!!!!

XDXDDXDXDX


My project assessment was today at 5.15 pm.
Went to Cheryl's house in the morning to use Flash..Finish the job at 3 pm and rushed home...Tot i was gonna b late but Im not..

When I arrived there,the first person I saw was Shu Kang. XD
Everyone was quiet..Finally it was my turn and I went in..Needless to say the assessment went great..They complimented on my work saying that I did good,very good for my animation..

It was Bhakta leh who said tta,the animation teacher of course I was freaking happy!! XD

Shu Kang was waiting for me of course and we went to Ramen Ten to eta..Take it as a celebration occassion..After that went home and here I am..

Tomolo gg to Xinmin in the morning than gg to watch movie with NYP frenz and den mayb meeting my mom in Orchard...

I really can't believe that the days of not sleeping enough,being short-tempered and stoning in the bus are over..Atleast for now.. XD