Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Saturday, August 09, 2008

@_____@

bahhh....my life is ridiculous...why did i join this course again?Lol
sooo damn stress...

was rushing my assignments yesterday..Only managed to hand in 1..im so dead..yupp..
and i think i will hav to retake one module which is 3danimation..

whoever said rigging is easy,i should shoot them >.>


Hmm..watched Journey to the center of the Earth with Shu Kang yesterday at Eng Wah..After i finished my assignmets which was like at 8+ so watched the show at 9.15...

i was freakingly happy to know that two of my actors whom i love is in there.. Boy did Josh Hutcherson grew up to b a fine man.. XDXD

next week chiong-ing for more work and of course the ever beloved studio project...

oh..i forgot to mention that now i hav my own webbie..will changed the layout after my teacher marked it for the assignment.. ^__^

http://huda-k.net/


i wanna buy TVXQ! T DVD Concert.. -.-
and im stress-ing on my weight now..haiz..trying to lose 20kg in by end of year.. @___@
( forced too by cheryl so she can ask me to join cosplay.. -.- )

~K