Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

From the bottom of my broken heart

So what if this is a kinda old OLD song or you hate Britney Spears?I happen to like her VOICE not the singer...hahha...

Prior to Valentines' Day on 14th Feb,this is a dedication to everyone who has their hearts broken before but hell,I'm sure they all experienced it before...

Except me of course..I mean you have to be in love to have your heart broken eh??Too bad I have not experience it or should I say fortunate?Hmmm....

This is also something I cropped up while typing this...Just a small note to my friends prior for that special day..Who ever said that Valentines' Day is only for lovers?

We are drifting apart and maybe one day
We may not know each other anymore
Do I or even we want it to be like that?
To forget that we were once sitting there together as one
To forget that our moments stops when we're beside each other
To forget that we were once holding onto each other
And to forget that we were once the best of friends?



See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS: One more day before my Judgement Day and it's killing me!!!