Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Monday, February 19, 2007

bored!

I am so freaking bored right now...

Seems like there aren't anything for me to do...Now thinking back,I'm wishing that the time to study for O'Levels is back..Hell,I'm ready to beg for it to come back..Anything just give me something to live for!!!

Sat at home everyday without anything to do...How pathetic can you be?

At least at school,there's something to do..Be it studying or doing your duty in class...You'll never be bored out of your mind only pissed but hey,I rather take that any time of the day babe!!How I miss those days...

Somebody can you please repair my PS2?!!

I'm starting to hate everything about myself and everything around me..Maybe 'cause I'm bored?

I hope somebody can give me a reason to live again...Last time,my reason was solely to pass my O'Levels but niw when it's all over,what's my path again?

Getting more frustrated by the minute!!!

What's worse that I am freaking BROKE!!!

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!