Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Saturday, August 07, 2010

NANA Outing

After so long, NANA went out for another outing XD... We met up at Bugis Junction and spent the whole day there...


Took Neoprints which Cher will scan and pass it to us later.. I will upload the pics once I've received it XD
Niwae, we bought another bracelet to replace the onces we lost..Well, all of us aside Leelin tat is..lol

OMG, I'm being bullied by them today... Actually its jus meme.. All tat things she did to me when decorated the neoprints T___T

This time instead of putting the initials NANA, we put a teddy as the symbol of NANA.. After soo much compromising etc mainly bacause of me since all the stuffs they wanted, I refused lol...

Can u figure out which one is mine?? LOL pretty easy actually XD



We spent so much time choosing the bracelets tat before we realised it, its already 9 pm.. So we decided to head back and here I am.. ^^

Its fun guys~
Next time let's not wait for nearly 2 years to have another outing XD