Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Some translation messages jus cos I find it sweet ^^

Nino to Ohno


(Note: Last month, Ohno said he watched Nino's stage play. He was very hyped up & he almost wanted to go on stage. Nino's reply to this is...)
You should have come on stage. I thought that Riida would come on stage, so I was waiting for you the whole time. But you didn't come on stage, I was disappointed/sad. I waited for you... I'm disappointed. I'm disappointed.


Toma to Arashi

Happy 10th anniversary. The concert was very enjoyable. Please stop mentioning that I went the concert 2 hours before it started on the days that I'm not at the concert [laughs].

Toma to Maou [ Ohno ]

[Looking at last month's Wink Up cover page] This, you totally look like a fisherman! [laughs] And you got darker again [laughs].


credit: change417