Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

some Blogger..



Who thinks that Aiba is smex here?? XDXD
Gone with tat cute face T___T

What do I do this past 2 days instead of doing my work?

Reading  someone's blog..LOL
Seriously I was bored and I found this blog while searching for arashi stuffs..

Bump of Asplhat ( no longer updated )

Apparently the blogger is a JE fans and loves arashi..Used to anyway..
Well,her comments r funny and while I may have the same views as her,I hav to admit that she's malicious with her choice of words..

And she's definitely hav the I'm-better-than-you-kind-of-attitude..Or maybe its just when she's typing..LOL..

One thing for sure,even tho I may like reading her blog,but if I ever meet her in the real life,I hav a feelin tat she's the kind I will hate XDXD

I mean,I won go ard dissing the artists I used to like just co I don hav any interest in the anymore..Unless I'm working like wat the singers,entertainers etc r doing,wat rite do I hav to bash them?

Unless u r the person who think u r always rite..OMG...Pls don ever show ur face to me cos I will definitely hate u for eternity.. >.>

But oh well,who cares??hahah..just a short moment of entertainment due to boredom.



ANYWAY,sch's ok I guess..Who ever said that yr 3 is a breeze should hav their head examine.. =.=

Oh and good news is I no longer hav my 6 hours break on thurday!!!XDXD
DPHOTO tutorial hav been shifted to rite after lecture..

Which means I will go home early for all of the days LOL




And one chibi Oono-Sho before I continue with arashi~<33


And Im crazy abt flumpool now XDXD

"Mistakes are a fact of life.It is the response to error that counts."