Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Thanx~

One Love ~ ARASHI (lyrics translation)


There were times when we wanted to say something, but could not

And times when we could not be honest

We have overcome those tearful times

And now we are shining so bright

The images of happiness we have each painted are in each other

To become one great love

Let’s live together always


Even a hundred years from now,

I’ll swear my love

You’re my everything

Believing in you, just believing in you

The one I’ll share the same times with


No matter what you are, no matter what I am

Every part of it is precious to meAs long as I have you,

I don’t need anything else

I know we’ll be happy


I waited for you in the rainNot even knowing the meaning of kindness

That night when a misunderstanding caused us pain

But still, we have made it this far

One invaluable encounter set off a chain of miracles,

our memories build upon each other

And the song of a new beginning echoes


To the friends who laughed and cried

And supported us, no matter what happened

The one thing I can say to you now,

From the bottom of my heart, is "thank you"


Even a hundred years from now,

I’ll swear my love

You are my everythingLoving you, just loving you

Let’s make a promise in the tomorrow we’ll share


You’re the one and only person I chose

In this whole worldAs long as I have you, any future I have

Will always be shining


La la la…



thax for the lovely memories everyone ^^

i live for another year now..hope we will spent this yr with love ~



K.A.K 4eva~

pai kite tgk cucu2 kite eh XDXD