Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Inkheart

LOl...watched Inkheart yesterday with Cher,SK,Huisian,kunyu and renee XDXD

the movie was ok...quite predictable i guess..of cos tat mayb cos i took story module so i knew how the flow goes..hahah...

hmm...den after the cinema,teh grp gave me and sk ourbirthday presents..i kinda suspect wat it was already and told SK abt it the week before...cos our birthdays fell on the same month,they bought us a couple rings..actually more like Master-Slave rings cos tat was engraved in the rings..lol..

Thanx niwae guys tho it was kinda weired for me and SK .. -.-

im still crazily in love with 嵐 arashi~ <3

i hav a feelin i might do well this sem?tat is provided my grp will do great for our sp4 LOL...
im feeling nostalgic..haiz..guess tat comes with increasing age...missing the old me i don know why... >.>

now i keep thinking abt my life..wat will my life b in the future?there's like so much yet so little things i wan to do..bahh...

niwae im so gonna miss ishida sensei and japanese language..which i hope i will dist for it XD

~Huda