Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Light up like a candlelight....? O.o

I guess i should b happy?

he said heyy hello LOL!!!!

yesterday cher was like asking me for my admin no. while i was emo-ing one corner with hui sian...i just gav her without thinking much until she said like OMG huda u r also in it!!

i was like wat the hello am i in? O.o

and guess wat?i'm in the top 20 of last sem results..
lol..i was in daze for a second and den jumping XDXD heyyyy i was shocked myself...

tho i think the results deprove?don know..to me it seems tat way...ANYWAY,i told my mom and she was like oh let me giv u a kiss and i went no im sweating((i walk alot before gg home ) ..hahah

next week,me,cher,renee and kun yu hav to go for a presentation of the cert or something...wonder who else r in the top 20s..i bet u i can name a few.. >.>

NIWAE,on a more depressing note,my cousin passed away today...he was only 16 or so..so 'sayang'...apparently it seemed he drowned at the pool in pasir ris chalet or so my mom was told...Haiz...now i keep imaging his face i y mind...so young and handsome..such a waste..

actually rite now im in a dilemma...i hav to liek finish my rendering and character animation by friday and guess wat?there's no sch on thurs obviously but the sch labs r closed 2molo by 1..i was like wtf..tot i could spent my whole wed doing rendering...die la..im more worried abt my CA now rather than rendering.. >.> shit...

guess my life is like the sea waves.. -.-

i wanna buy arashi dvd concert.. @____@

~Ki-H