Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bahhh...codpit sux...>.>
Had our presentation yesterday and basically,we hav to recraft our story...
Hmmm..Kaiting and SK kept saying I look like an office lady in my formal attire..Iszat a good thing or a bad thing? O.o

hmm...went to watch Bolt at Cathay after tat...
With only Cher and Shu Kang around 7+ pm...

After that Cher went home cos she don wan 2 b killed by her mom Lol..
Me and SK went to Ben&Jerry to eat the ice-cream~ XDXD

Been so long since Ive ate tat..So nice~

Left the place at 10 pm and reached home at 11pm..



Currently doodling..Should be doing my Drawing work though... >.>
Hmmm...Few more days till my break and looking forward to it..Why?
cos i wanna drag my mom to exercise.. LOL

Haiz..I'm so sian rite now..

~Ki-H