Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Genting PicSpam 1

The pictures are all mixed together...Too lazy to arrange them according to the days.. X___X
So many 'unglam' pics of me.. @___@

Going down the escalator...
The diff in size.. X___X
I look like an old lady.. >.>
What am I doing?
That's right.. Emo-ing.. LOl
Bhoya??
Bye~
And back again..( I love to make unglam xpressions.. -.- )
Yo!Talk to my Hand!
Somehow I love this effect..
And this..
And also this! XD
Spy camera?
Hey hey hey!
You're joking right Lin.. >.>
....?
At the right angle...
Too slow.. -.-
I look like a ghost.. O.O

Ahh..Waiting for our pizza..1st day..
Still waiting... Grrr..
Another ppl waiting..
Playing poker cards 'Bridge'..Soo fun.. XD
Where to go?
In the bus gg to Genting...
During our rest stop..
Cher and Meme..
Waiting for our queue for hotel rooms..
In the hotel...

---------------------------------------------------------------------*
All the pics were snagged from Meme's camera..Now waiting for Lin's..Lol..Which I guess will take like forever.. >.>
No mood to talk abt the trip now..Will uodate later to rant abt it I hope.. XD
~K