Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Narnia & Naruto


Erghh..I woke up early to do drawing but i'm distracted.. -.-
Watched Narnia last Thursday...Hmm..What to say??I don really like the 2nd movie much..I expected more actually..It all seemed rushed and there's wasn't much interaction between the characters..


Though Edmund is getting more handsome.. XDXD

SPOILER



My beloved Peter won b in the 3rd movie!!! T____T
With Susan...Something about them being old enough so they need to make connection with their real world...

Only Edmund and Lucy will b there in 3rd movie together with their cousin but that will b their last also..Part 4 and 5 is about Eunstance and his fren...Though part 5,all will b back except for Susan,or so that's wat I read...

END SPOILER


Hm..Now Naruto..
I KNEW ITT!!!!BAHHHH!!!

Been saying that like so many times now but yeah..what I assumed was gonna happen,happened.. >.>

Stupid Sasuke... >___<>
1)Sasuke will end up killing someone close to Naruto.. aka Sakura or even Hinata.. (If Masashi Kishimoto wan NaruHina which I HOPE he doesn't.. >.> )

2)Naruto will end up killing Sasuke

OR

With some weird twist,Sasuke ended up killing Naruto which is like 20+%... @____@

Ps:Feel like drawing 'Duyung'

~K