Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Saturday, January 26, 2008

....

I guessed the stress of end semester is really getting to us already...

There's some misunderstanding between Leelin and us..Meme was worried as hell..So worried till she couldn't even do her animation..Haiz...Me as usual being the 'go-with'flow' person just being normal...

But I think everything is ok now..Since I messaged Lin this morning asking if she was angry with me and I apologised..Which she said it's not and that's she's not herself that day..Well,wateva it is hope everything are normal on monday...

Maybe I'm also being affected since I was in a pretty bad mood yesterday...Oh well...It's end of semester..What did you expect?

Niwae,Yana,I know what you bought for me but for fun,I'll just pretend to NOT know.. XDXD