Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Sunday, January 13, 2008

----->

Updates on previous days....

I volunteered for Open House and was selected as student helper but the systems kinda messed up and we ( me,Lin,Meme,Nigel,SK and Wei Zhao) were flung into being the personal guide with Cheryl..Who looked extremely happy to see us...LOL

I was freaking out like hell cos I've said this before,I prefer working in the 'dark'.. -.- Saw Ira and Aini there for awhile then went on my duty...Sorry for ditching u guys...

Surprisingly,it was fun being a guide...I coupled up with Cheryl and went off first...Our group was from Teck Whye Secondary School...The students were...ok..I guess...Couldn't expect more from a bunch of teens in their sixteen...

Me and Cheryl were doing most of the work..The other two guides were just taking care of the back..Not that I could blame them..I mean they r not from Singapore so it's understandable if they r nervous...

Niwae,these students reminded me of my class when I'm in secondary school...Loud and irritating but funny as well..Haiz...I missed my secondary school life...Hmmm..Any cute guys u ask?Ehh..Since I'm being deluded by my K,can't really say anyone of them interests me but there's this malay boy who r already thinking of wat courses to choose from...Kinda cute in a younger bro-older sis way cos hello,they r like 16 and I'm nearly 20.. >.>

After that we stayed back to do animation but failed...slack again as usual..LOL...

On Friday,we only chiong for animation till 10 pm..>.>

And Saturday night,my bro asked me and my cousins out to vivo to watch AVP2..Since he was treating us,I see no reason to decline this offer..hahah...It was fun...Been quite sometime since I went out with Dek Nor..hahah..

And today...uh...slack all the way as usual?

I'm beginning 2 gain weight again. Why do always do this to myself?Then when I reached 90+ kg,I will chiong 2 lose weight till 85kg then gain back again..haiz...

Oh...Nigel was surprisingly cute tat day..LOL...Keep making tat yes actions...And Iskandar..Seen a new dorky side of him..LOL...