Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Friday, June 15, 2007

WARNING:DBSK DVD & My rantings!!!


YEAHHHH!!!Finally bought the most thing I've wanted!!!The latest DBSK DVD!!Hahhaa...Thanx to Ira who msg-ed me saying that her sister bought the dvd at sembawang at J8 which cost about $50...
I was excited 'cause at HMV,it costs $60!!!Hahha...Once I heard that,the next day which was today,I went out to buy it...After begging some money from my mother of course..

My mother was saying that I am DBSK 'kemaruk' meaning I am too obssessed with the group..Well,you know me..When I am fixated with something,it can go..abit..uhhh...overboard yah?Hhaha..

Niwae finished watching it and I am jealous of those who went to their concert!!!Why OH WHY don't they come to Singapore???!~!!!!
Next up,my two beloved boys from DBSK,Jejung & Yunho their proclaimed Umma & Appa (Mom & Dad) of their group!!! ^__^ I think u can tell who is the Mom and who is the Dad yah?




See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!