Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Friday, June 08, 2007

BANSAI!!!

Hooray!!!!!School term break..


....


Yeah right...Tons of homework are given to us..Oh well..Atleast I get a decent rest..

Hahha...Just got back from school...'M so blur...Didn't even know that my IC was collecting the thumbnails for COLOR so I hand to hand in myself...


Still thinking of what to do for my portfolio...Think I'm gonna go back to sch to do my assignments on the second week...Don even have the mood to go out..Haiz...


I realise that I have spent lesser time with my family these days..I mean as soon as I got home,I turn on the com( Not tats its unuasual ) but I didn't talk as much now..Maybe too much talking in school?Hmmm...


Niwae,here's a pic I love the most..I am really falling in LOVE with this group..Not only of their looks but their personalities... <3









Oh Yeah!!And this is Yunho (U-know ) pic..I think it was taken b4 his first debut...Hot riGht?Hahhaa...I KNOW!!! ^__^







(JaeHos..Both of my beloved..)




Last but not least...



See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!