Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Slacking Much?

I think I've been slacking around...Alot...Holy SHIT!!I am being slacking!!What the heck did I do during this holidays?


I knew the first two weeks I had to go to supplementary class...The third week,I had to come for Physics,Maths and SJAB camp which was quite fun....Then now...I guess all I do is to wake up,play computer then PS2 then sleep...Of course in between there's eating and shitting but you catch my drift...


I haven done my tons and tons of homework nor study...I even declined my friends' offer of going out with them just to finish these freaking papers...Well..It is my fault anyway..So sorry KariAyam... >__<


Great just great..Now I am still in front of my computer typing this!!!I got some serious issue here...Well..I think that's about all niwae...


See Ya Slacker & Loserz!!!


PS:'M going to M'sia this saturday to accompany my momma...Haiz...Though that's not confirm yet with the rate I am finishing my homework..