Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Driving Testttt

OMG I finally got my driving licenseeeee~!!!
all those 2 months of learning paid offf XD
I realised I took less than 6 months to get my license ( excluding the 2-3 months of waiting for the test date )

When I woke up, I was totally stoned. Ate a banana and drank my milk.. Needless to say I was so nervous that I felt numb ^^

I was pretty damn worried abt failing the test and having to wait another 2 months.. My mom said its ok to not pass and jus to do my best, but you know me.. I don like failing at something when my frens, Cher n Huisian already passed theirs.. It will b soo embarrassing especially since my frens and some relatives knows that Im taking my test today. >__<

When I left my house, so many unlucky things happened to me. Firstly, I heed Huisian's advice and brought a book to read so to take my mind off abt the test. Then I realised that the book Ive brought, I already finished reading it like 2 days ago..

Next, when I reached admiralty, I missed the shuttle bus. So I decided to release my stress, I should take a walk and walked all the way to the SSDC centre.. The brisk walk took abt 20 mins.. Damn nice idea in my opinion cos my adrealine kinda builds up after the warm up XD

Straight away when I reached, I was jus in time for the car warm-up. Took the car and drove around making sure that I get my points correct. ( Tho in the end it's kinda useless )

Niwae, after the warm-up I went to wait at the waiting room for the tester. Halfway though, the worst thing to ever happen, happened to me. I got the most damn stomachache ever. Out of all times.
When I tried to leave the room in hope I would hav a few mins, the testers came.. So in the end I had to hold on for an hour @___@

During the test everything was fine~
well, except the parallel parking.. I kept getting my turning point late. Its a good thing I didn't freak out and slowly took my time to adjust it.. Surprisingly I was pretty calm during the whole event. Usually I would make stupid mistakes already during revisions LOl

Niwae, after completing the parallel parking, I was told to move off and when I reversed, I just had to hit the kerb.. OMG after hearing that I scored 10 demerit points, I was totally discouraged.. I mean who wouldn't be? I still hav some tests to do in the circuit and I still havta drive outside..

It's a good thing the rest of the tests were the ones I don hav a prob with. After the circuit, went out to drive. It went well. Jus that as we return, I made a fatal mistake of not listening to the tester properly.. Supposed to enter by the 1st gate but I went ahead to the 2nd one.. I was damn lucky my tester was a super nice guy..
Although he wasn't really pleased, he still assured me its ok no prob..

When we get back to the centre he told me my circuit was not so good cos i keep reversing and den move forward.. for my stupid parallel parking tat is.. but my outside drive is good so he passed me XD
I received 16 demerit points, 10 for striking kerb, 2 for turning the wheels while car is stationary and 4 for failing to confirm safety.
If I didn't strike the kerb, I would only hav 6 demerit points.. Haiz...

Niwae, after that I released all the stuffs Ive been holding on in the toilet LOL
watched the gruesome graduation vid tat everyone has to watch when they received their license. I knew Cher freaked while watching the vid.. Can jus imagine her squirming HAHHAH. After that, went to applied my license.

Another bad thing to happen to me, I had to take IC photo since the license needs one and the only ATM jus had to be out of use at the moment >___<
I don bring cash in my wallet so I was actually damn lucky tat I had some.. Bahh so many things happening to me jus in one day...

Well, made my license.. Have to wait till next month for it to arrive~
After that, went to meet my mom cos I asked her to accompany me to the bank to fill up my form for my freelance payment thingy~

Im gonna miss my instructors.. didn't even meet him jus now DDD:
but still i jus couldn't believe it..

I PASSED!!!!!!!!