Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Monday, March 01, 2010

Troublemaker

Bahhh...finally finished my modules...Now all I keft is to prepare for showcase...
And im finally strting back on my diet XDXD

Well,since I hav nothing much to do anymore,I've decided to amke this blog a place for my fangirlness to appear..Lol

first up,arashi troublemaker!!!

i finally bought the RE singleeee XD

hahaa..at first when i heard the song it wasn't the kind tat make me like it on the spot but somehow it became addictive after u listen to it for awhile..
i especially like the part when all of them were singing solo at the back..Oooohhhhhhh niceeee XD

some ppl don like the song cos its catchy blah blah blah but well,its all up to individual's taste.. ^^

btw sho is HOT in this pv XDXD

the pv was likeable..i meant its fun to watch tho i prefer them dancing..cos i like their dance movesssss...n its stopmotion....i just did my stopmotion minor project like few weeks ago lol..its tiring >.>

as usual oono became the bullied one in this pv as like all the others hahahhaa

aniway,their 3rd song,mou ippo, was dammmmnnnnnn nice!
when i heard jus the first verse i knew im gonna like it more than troublemaker...

and tats saying alot since i listened to troublemaker almost everyday,every minute hhahahha
their making...i think i prefer my girl making...troublemaker making was ok just tat u don see them interact with each other much...they shuld put more >___<

guess tats abt it?


bahh...how short is my hubbie >.>
and aiba u making me fall for u again~l


Arashi 5x10 DVD concert is finally going to be out on april 9..damn i wanna buy!!!
ok enuff arashi-ing...errr..

FTI...hmm..nothing much been going with them..just tat i saw their dvd on hmv last sat and felt like buying them @____@

dbsk...junsu n junho is coming to singapore~n jaejoong as well as yoochun might b coming too..wth..i can't go T____T
hope meme take alot of piccies XD

ohwell..that's all i guess...for now ^^