Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Jump!

\
( I need to b crazy like Aiba-chan XDXD )


Yooooo....been awhile since I've updated my blog..nothing much going on in my life..just the usual thing with FYP XDXD

celebrated Hari Raya last sunday..frankly speaking i don really care much for this year..may be cos im too preoccupied with FYP...niwae,received my result for IAP..Tho i was hoping for a DIST,getting A makes me happy too LOL

OH and my stupid computer is experiencing the same damn thing again..keep getting hang whenever I on it...don know wats the damn prob still...even after i changed the internal harddisk..i doubt its window corruptions again..wonder wat answer will acer come up with now.. >__>

hmmm....i need to buy a multiregion DVD player..why??'cos I realise that most arashi dvds that r directly imported from Japan are in region 2.. bahhh


anyway,promised u that i will giv some inspiring phrases to me didn't I?
XDXD

here's two of them~

" Success has a simple formula; do your best and people may like it. "

" True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance. "