Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

life currently sux

I*m trying to look on the bright but currently there's like none...

My cat destroyed my tablet which costs me about 400-500 bucks..And now i nd to get a new one if not im not gonna survive sch..

dammit....

nd to strt working in wk 9 or something.. >.>

niwae,managed to meetup with my first batch last friday...it was ok i guess...since i remained almost quiet for the whole while...don get wat they r saying abt 60% of the time and i was tired anyway...

I can't wait too Kari~!!! XDXDXD


hmmm...im booked for 15 dec...open house training for 2009.. @____@


this week tasks..

codpit
jap language test
motion graphics...












SWELL



Oh...And im still crazy about Noah and Luke.. <33

They're like the only things im looking forward to now actually... >.>





~Ki-H