Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Today~

Hmmmm....Browsing ard soompi and found out that Kōhaku Uta Gassen has invited TVXQ!
Helo~Remember the rant i did from long time ago?About hoping that they will enter this show?

It will b HUGE change to their career if the news are really true..If u don know why theck Im so excited abt them go here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C5%8Dhaku_Uta_Gassen

Bahh..TVXQ! is getting better and better... XDXD

Hmm...Went out with Ira today to HG mall den to Compass Point..Ate western food and Ira 'blanja' me starbucks...Chocolate Cream Chip anmd Orea cheescake.. ( Bad Huda very BAD~ O.O ) Thanx Ira !!! <33

And what did i do as a punishment?

Walk all the way from Compass Point to my home..Lol..Actually,the distance doesn't even cover much..I think from my home to NYP poly is further?>.>

Niwae,my childhood fren who is also my very long distant cousin saw me on frendster and sent me a msg..I haven seen her in like years...Lol..We chat up on msn and she told me about some of our primary sch frens.. ^^


Tomolo gg out to East Coast/Pasir Ris with NANA and SK...I wanna cycle and rollerskate!! XDXD

Donno know if i should hang out with them whole day or go out with my sec sch frens in the afternoon..Most likely im doing the former though.. XDXD Exercise is much MORE important..

And SK said he misses me?Im gonna c tat u suffer tomolo my slave~

Too much sweet..@___@
Too hyper..~

~K