Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Year 2 Sem 1 exam results

3D Modelling - B
Drawing 3 - B
Web Design 1 - A
2D Animation - A
3D Animation - C+
Story - B
Studio Project 3 - Dist

GPA: 3.308


Phew...Glad i passed everything...was actually surprised that i got a c+ for 3D animation since i didn't even finished the only assignment tat the module has...i was expecting atleast a D if not F.. -.-

and B for 3Dmodel?I hav a feeling they were moderating like hell..lol
surprised that i got a B for story too since the assignment i did it like 2 days before the date due..

i hav to thank SK for helping me alot in web design till i received an A..i thought i could atleast get a B.. XD
was pretty heartbroken that i got a B for drawing 3 but oh well..means i havta buck more~

im loving the result for my SP3 XDXD
distinction babe~!!

ahhh...im so freaking happy and shocked too...tot my gpa will go down the drain since i expected that i will hav like alot of modules that i have not done well..

better pull up my socks till my neck or my knees according to wat meme said for me.. lol
hwaiting~





wanna passed my condolescenes to Yani for her Grandfather's passing..hope u r ok now
and also thanks to my frens for their supports... ^^

hmm..went to apply for driving license last Mon with Ira and her sisters...going for the first lesson tomolo morning..So looking forward to it..been a while since i've used my brains.. XDXD

~K