Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Purple Line

I know its a quite old song since it came out like last month but I'm spazzing over their new Purple Line MV which I managed to watch two days ago..After dl-ing it for so long..LOL...

And it makes me watch for 3 times in a row...It was tat good..Even Cheryl watched it twice in a row ysterday when she came to my house to do Intro3d...LOL..

Well..For the past few days did nothing but slack...Sometimes slept like an hour or two and sometimes no slp at all..Haiz...And my back is aching from sleeping on the chair... X____X

Strangely though,I've been gaining weight again..Hahaha!!!True to wat I say..I eat more when I'm stress.. >.>

Hmm...And Farhan asked me out to watch movie this Fridae...Wonder if I can go...I hope I can since I'm sure the others will be there to..LoL...Friends gathering is fun... ^^

Huda4EvaLuvs23Men